Refurbished to Grade A standard by Prospect GB, Edward House occupies a prime position at the heart of Chester Business Park. Located within the Kingsfield Court quarter, Edward House provides circa 11,500 square feet of Grade A space at one of the most prominent business parks in the North West. The building is now fully let.
- One of the North West’s most prestigious business parks.
- The park totals 1.4 million square feet and approximately 5,000 people work there.
- A magnet for global names, including Bank of America, M&S Money, Regus and Bristol Myers Squibb.
- Superb strategic position in close proximity to the M53 and M56.
- Two-storey building refurbished throughout.
- Grade A business space appointed to an extremely high standard.
- Spacious open-plan interiors can be occupied by between 1 and 4 tenants.
- 24-hour business park security and barrier-controlled car park with 67 spaces.
Take a look at the different floors at Edward House, Chester.